Wednesday, April 7, 2010

 Joseph took them all for a bike ride - blissful silence at home.....  How does the song go?  There is beauty all around...  When no ones' at home...

 Why did I take a picture of my messy bathroom??? It was actually quite monumental -- see the empty TP roll and wrapper on the floor? And the full roll of TP on the dispenser? This just might be the very first roll of TP installed by someone other than me! (someone as in a child in our home -- Joseph has been known to refill occasionally).  :)  I thought I'd celebrate by documenting -- after all, we are perfectly ordinary.  NOT ordinarily perfect.  :)
Our welcome home gift! Those little nubs pictured with the snow a few weeks ago ended up being daffodils. It's kind of exciting to live in a different place every year - you never know what might pop out of the ground in the spring.

The drive home from Jersey
Posted by Picasa