Saturday, May 1, 2010


Finally got the hardware on it today!  Now she wants a hutch...  I guess it's not done. 
J-boy's first pinewood-derby-car-doubles-as-a-rocket - Daddy had the day off and succumbed to J-boy's pleading (he'd found an old pinewood derby car kit in the tool box as I was working last week, and BEGGED to make it - I told him that was a daddy job!)
My next building project - I want to a whole library of bookshelves (maybe by next year...)  Notice the shop upgrades???!!!  My neighbor took pity on me as I was hammering away on the patio and let me take over his garage for the weekend.  And use his power tools!  What a SAINT!  I ♥ power tools!
Baby A took about 1/4 of the keys off Joseph's laptop. I freaked out.  Never very pretty.
New pans (they're so SHINY!) We got tired of the little bits of non-stick seasoning our food.
Posted by Picasa