Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I think Baby A took this one - I'm editing baby photos on the computer - putting off packing!  :)
LOOK at those EYES! She was one day old at the time - so perfect and sweet! I miss her.

 sad - this was the day my newest niece was born, my mom and dad were both in town, and the only pictures I took on July 8 were for posting our basement carpet and couches on craigslist to sell them. 
I'm missing a few days here and there -- things got kind of crazy in July.... But on the 6th we played one last time at the bunny fountains with Heather (her due date!), Ryan, cousin L, & my wonderful mother! Baby A finally warmed up to it, thanks to this one little squirter that was broken and spurted low instead of high.
LATE Sunday nap = late bedtime, but she was calm and cute and fun to have around. Can that possibly be comfortable?
Posted by Picasa