Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mad skillz. :) I got to see the final run through of their marathon practice - so amazing! I had no idea high school marching band was so cool! (In WA it really wasn't cool at all - sorry, Mindy, but it's true) ;)
Delayed flight, missed the connection, waiting 3 hours for the next one. I thought this sign was funny at that point. :)
It's all behind me.... Heading up to the airport, all by myself, in the sweet sweet silence. The radio doesn't work, and I didn't have CD's, and come to find out I really really REALLY like silence. :) (at one point I did burst out into song for about 2 minutes, but other than that...)
We had a really fun night carving pumpkins - Joseph helped J-boy, and I helped K-lady. I think next year I'm going to chuck the patterns, though - WAY too many cuts! I'm glad we got took pictures right then and there - the next day J-boy got angry @ K-lady and broke the cat pumpkin. Gr. Descructo-boy-temper-tantrums have got to stop.
Posted by Picasa