Friday, February 25, 2011

My rear view :)  These kids make me smile.  J-boy is in love w/ a set of CD's that were given to us about 5 years ago called Scripture Scouts - it's children dramatizing/telling/singing/pretending-they-are-in scripture stories.  It drives Joseph CRAZY, and he has forbidden it when he is driving (can't really blame him - one of the characters is a talking dog.  'nough said.)  But J-boy constantly requests it, telling Daddy, "Scripture Scouts helps me learn about Jesus!"  His pleas fall on deaf daddy ears.  :)  But I'm a softy, and I'll usually put it in for him.  The silly parts get them all smiling and giggling and all 3 kids sing along. It's priceless.
(and it's all part of my not-so-secret-fantasy where my life is really a musical - dim the lights and cue the vamp!)  
Whenever we have playgroup at our house this little guy goes straight for the weapons.  :)

Love this girl!


cleaning up my computer -rearranging hard drives/backups/10 years of digital pictures/clearing out space for my new toys!
I felt so giddy installing this stuff (muah ha ha - adobe software... total domination is emminent!)

Every little girl needs a big brother with a light saber and ski goggles to protect her.


J-boy was so excited about his new lightsabers (he got THREE yesterday at his birthday party!). He woke up early, rescued the lightsabers from their forced exile (brought upon them by bedtime the night before), and quietly distributed one to K-lady (still curled up on that multi-colored blanket there - yes, she IS in there), and one to Baby A (still asleep in her crib). Now THAT is love. :)
Posted by Picasa