Tuesday, September 21, 2010



As always, the deadline begets progress -- we needed to get to our camping gear for a family campout on Friday, so I spent the week organizing and unpacking and building shelves for the 'garage' (the garage has been walled off half way through to make an extra room inside the house, so our 1/2-car-garage just has room for lots of moving boxes and junk!)


We pass this just about every day -- I see pictures all over of people posing on railroad tracks, all darling and cute, romantic and dreamy. But our railroad tracks are the real deal, trains up to 100+ cars, sometimes as often as every 15 minutes. Like so many things, not nearly so romantic in real life!


Our car collection is constantly having tea parties with the polly pockets. Party animals. :)

(pictures were a little scarce there for a while - blame it on my unpacking, my P90X exhaustion, my lack of flash, whatever!)
Posted by Picasa