Friday, September 17, 2010


We went to the Ranch Rodeo at Beef Days (or something like that) and watched these cowboys rope a bunch of crazy cows. :) They did GREAT! Joseph left wanting to buy a pair of cowboy boots (he figures he can get away w/ that kind of thing here).


I'm not so good at taking pictures these day.... more of the flowers.


Happy Anniversary to us! 9 years! It was kind of a weird day - day 3 or 4 of P90X, and I was feeling it. Joseph came home for lunch, I had a complete break down ("I hate feeling sore and horrible all day every day (sob), I'm still trying to unpack (sniff), the house is a complete mess (whip nose), and I too sore to do anything and I can't stand it!") Lucky for him he had to go back to work. So I jumped on the computer to pay bills (sarcasm: cause that'll cheer me up) and realized it was August 18th. I still didn't have a calendar up, I thought was doing good just knowing it was a school day (and legs/back/chest day). I sent Joseph a very pathetic Happy Anniversary email, and he came home w/ these flowers and SUGAR FREE chocolates (kind of ick, but it's the thought, right??). Poor guy has a psycho for a wife! But after I dried my tears I really did feel much better for having had the outburst. Sometimes you just gotta cry.


Ahhh - life is getting better.  I love having my books on my shelf.:)
Posted by Picasa