Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Finally! I remembered to take my camera on an outing! Joseph spent the day on a temple trip w/ the youth in our ward, so the kids and I hit up the park to pass some time with Rebecca & her kids (who was also husbandless for the day). Beautiful beautiful weather!


The tail end of the sunset behind our house.


This monkey LOVES chips and salsa. Even when the salsa is a little spicy. But if it's TOO spicy, she needs a napkin on hand to wipe off her tongue. :) (excuse her nakedness - a rather frequent part of Baby A's 'perfectly ordinary days')


The desk AND hutch AND ottoman are DONE! Dad helped me design and cut wood for the ottoman the week before we moved (I love me a deadline). I love how it turned out! A little stool for non-dangling feet, file storage in the bottom with a shelf for art supplies on top. Perfect!
Posted by Picasa