Tuesday, October 5, 2010


I love this sweet dirty little face.


She's big into 'reading' books these days - there are a lot of things to love about 2 years old.


My new favorite tool!!!!!!! (it may be old, but it has a sweet blade on it - HUGE improvement over my $10 mitre-box-and-saw from home depot!)


I love my dad - thanks to mom's suggestion, he threw his 'little' table saw in the back of the truck (underneath the huge double pillowtop mattress), brought along a few older tools for me to inherit (older as in older than me, but still working great - yay!), and helped me build some new custom shelves for a closet. In this picture he's adjusting his darling little router so I could put those finishing touches on a few other projects. I think everyone needs a dad like this.
Posted by Picasa